"New You + New Goals" Journal PromptsJan 09, 2022
How was your first week of the year? I would love to hear from you and how things have been going for you lately.
This is for the nomad or the person who desires so greatly to work from home or from around the world.
I know you may have lots of goals and the ones for this year are epic. I feel that my goals are epic but maybe not so much. Hmm, not sure really.
I mean, my goals are epic in the sense that I finally will be consistent with my year-round offerings.
Here they are:
- BOSS Program (Live on Zoom) and also sold as a self-guided experience
- Business Retreat (Live on Zoom) and also sold as a self-guided experience
- Self-Love Retreat (Live on Zoom) and also sold as a self-guided experience
- Love + Sex Retreat (In-person and live on Zoom)
- VIP sessions
- Offer 'Self' a fitness routine that will transform my body.
- Stay in touch with my family and love and maintain my special friends and colleagues
It's really simple. However, I have my personal goals. Balancing both is where I came into a pickle. But, then I figured it all out.
How about you? What are your goals for the year?
Here are some journaling prompts that can help you facilitate your goals and lead you to feel happy and satisfied within your ideal year. Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already because we'll be checking in on your goals with more journaling prompts quarterly.
- Living my dream life means that I get to _________________
- My goal(s) for the year is/are __________________
- I need help achieving ________________ (goal)
- I will succeed if I have someone helping me with _________________
- What I can do on my own is __________________
- What I can't do on my own and need support in would be ___________________
- I won't be satisfied unless I can (have/be/do) accomplish ___________________ this this year
- I love myself. If I can be honest, I would like to see myself overcome _______________ this year
- I would like to feel free in/with _______________
- I feel strong enough to _______________
- I am ready to ____________________
- I can't live without _______________
- I can't settle for __________________
- I need and would like to have _______________
- I feel great about ________________
- I believe in myself and I'm able to _______________
- I accomplished ___________________ last year
- I am most proud of ________________
- I know I can do this because _______________
I know I gave you quite a bit of things to lean into. This is because you're able to clarify your need, desires, and dreams in a way that no one can. In identifying some clear wants and needs, you're able to shuffle through any rubble in the mind that needs clearing.
Even if you don't know how to get there - it only means that the guidance, the support, and the journey will be sustainable and provided by God and the Universe. Remember, you don't have to worry about the how. Just that the who is going to get you there.
May ALL of the people, places, and things that are meant to help you on this path go to you NOW. May all of the doors open for you to lead you toward the very thing that you desire. No hindrances will keep you. Not even any mindsets you may have. All of those things are now gently shaking loose for your freedom to rise above and meet the requirements of receiving. Amen!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and my team. We're here to support you and love you throughout your self-love journey.
Your Healthy Psychologist and Self-Love Coach
It’s about the journey and the destination
Get weekly lessons, motivation, and self-love ideas for love + business delivered to your inbox. Also, receive instant access to my 'Business Retreat - Elevation Studio.'
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.